Drawing from the journals it publishes, SAGE has collected current open analysis associated to monkeypox and orthopoxvirus (the genus that features monkeypox) in an effort to help the worldwide response to the illness. Discover the total assortment beneath, with articles curated into two lists, one targeted on medical science and one targeted on social and behavioral science and the teachings we’ve got discovered from different epidemics akin to AIDS, COVID and Zika.
SAGE believes firmly within the energy of the social and behavioral sciences to transform one of the best medical analysis into insurance policies, practices, and procedures to enhance – and even save – lives. The beneath articles assist us perceive one of the best communication, coverage, and different social practices to help equitable medical and behavioral interventions.
Monkeypox and Orthopoxvirus-Associated Medical Analysis
- “In Vitro Progress Traits of Monkeypox Virus” by Cheng T. Cho and Herbert A. Wenner in Experimental Biology and Medication
- “Monkeypox Virus: Responses of An infection in Chick Embryos” by Cheng T. Cho, Chien Liu and Herbert A. Wenner in Experimental Biology and Medication
- “Human monkeypox coinfection with acute HIV: an exuberant presentation” by Diogo de Sousa et al. in Worldwide Journal of STD & AIDS.
- “Monkeypox and HIV/AIDS: When the outbreak faces the epidemic” by Yeimer Ortiz-Martínez, Gabriela Zambrano-Sanchez, and Alfonso J Rodríguez-Morales in Worldwide Journal of STD & AIDS
- “In depth Lesions of Monkeypox in a Prairie Canine (Cynomys sp.)” by I. M. Langohr et al. in Veterinary Pathology
- “Monkeypox in the US: An Occupational Well being Take a look at the First Instances” by Bruce E. Cunha’s in Office Well being & Security
- “Misinformation making a illness outbreak worse: outcomes in contrast for influenza, monkeypox, and norovirus” by Julii Brainard and Paul R Hunter in Simulation
- “Evolution of Synonymous Codon Utilization Bias in West African and Central African Strains of Monkeypox Virus” by Sudeesh Karumathil et al. in Evolutionary Bioinformatics
- “Monkeypox – an outline of the medical development of pores and skin lesions: a case report from Colorado, USA” by Yeimer Ortiz-Martínez et al. in Therapeutic Advances in Infectious Illness
- “Utilizing Biomarkers to Stage Illness Development in a Deadly Mousepox Mannequin Handled with CMX001” by Scott Parker et al. in Antiviral Remedy
- “Progress within the Discovery of Compounds Inhibiting Orthopoxviruses in Animal Fashions” by Donald F. Smee in Antiviral Chemistry and Chemotherapy
- “Superspreaders: A Lurking Hazard within the Neighborhood” by Ritin Mohindra et al. in Journal of Main Care & Neighborhood Well being.
- “Antiviral Exercise and Mode of Motion Research of Ribavirin and Mycophenolic Acid towards Orthopoxviruses in Vitro,” by Donald F. Smee et al. in Antiviral Chemistry and Chemotherapy.
- “Particular Inhibition of Orthopoxvirus Replication by a Small Interfering RNA Focusing on the D5R Gene” by Solenne Vigne et al. in Antiviral Remedy.
- “Yaba Tumor Virus. I. Research on Pathogenesis and Immunity” by Abbas M. Behbehani et al. in Experimental Biology and Medication.
- “Patterns and conversational construction of data sharing on Ebola virus illness amongst healthcare practitioners: Observations from a pilot research” by Ebelechukwu Gloria Igwe and Wole Michael Olatokun in Librarianship and Data Science
- “Deadly Mixed An infection With Canine Distemper Virus and Orthopoxvirus in a Group of Asian Marmots (Marmota caudata)” by F.C. Orrigi et al. in Veterinary Pathology
- “Inhibitory exercise of 4-[(1,2-dihydro-2-oxo-3H-indol-3- ylidene)amino]-N-(4,6-dimethylpyrimidin-2-yl) benzenesulphonamide and its derivatives towards orthopoxvirus replication in vitro” by Periyasamy Selvam et al. in Antiviral Chemistry and Chemotherapy
- “An Outbreak of Orthopoxvirus-Related Illness in Horses in Southern Brazil” by C.S. Brum Mário et al. in Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation
- “Exercise of the Anti-Orthopoxvirus Compound ST-246 towards Vaccinia, Cowpox and Camelpox Viruses in Cell Monolayers and Organotypic Raft Cultures” by Sophie Duraffour et al. in Antiviral Remedy
- “Particular Focusing on of the F13L Protein by St-246 Impacts Orthopoxvirus Manufacturing In another way” by Sophie Duraffour et al. in Antiviral Remedy
- “Animal Fashions of Orthopoxvirus An infection,” in Veterinary Pathology.
- “Revised suggestions for well being monitoring of non-human primate colonies (2018): FELASA Working Group Report” by Ivan Balansard et al. in Laboratory Animals
- “Deadly Cowpox Virus An infection in Captive Banded Mongooses (Mungos mungo),” by G. Schmiedeknecht et al. in Veterinary Pathology
Social and Behavioral Science Analysis